This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services - from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services - on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
As part of Accenture’s Managed Security Services we manage, maintain and enhance global cybersecurity operations’ capabilities to detect, proactively hunt for and respond to advanced cyberattacks against our clients. Specific offerings include security monitoring; threat intelligence; managed detection & response (MDR); security tools & infrastructure management; managed hunting and response; and vulnerability management.
Accenture’s Cyber Defense Services assess client cyber resiliency through high-touch, technical and advisory services. We are looking for someone to lead the Cyber Investigation, Forensics & Response (CIFR) practice in Canada; helping clients detect, respond and recover from threat actors and breaches impacting business operations, using incident response, forensics & investigation and threat hunting.
CIFR is seeking qualified candidates to lead its investigations, incident response, forensics and client remediation advisory services efforts. Successful candidates will be able to manage multiple projects, while remaining highly engaged in technical efforts, relating to investigation activities. Full position responsibilities are as follows:
• Manage all forensic, incident response and corporate investigations client engagements, including management of other resources assigned. This includes being responsible for coordinating onsite and remote responses to client intrusions.
• Work with executive leadership to develop the CIFR cyber investigations practice and accordingly, build and manage the practice in accordance with established company goals.
• Conduct and lead efforts relating to evidence collection, malware analysis, forensics and other analysis pertinent to client engagements.
• Lead and coordinate resources for CIFR advisory services efforts relating to remediation efforts for CIFR clients.
• Develop and review deliverables relating to cyber investigation services, in coordination with customer and other parties involved such as external counsel.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that impact the direction of the business or work effort where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
• Requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiation or influencing on critical matters.
• Wide latitude in decision making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Decisions have a major and lasting impact on areas outside of own responsibility
• Manages large complex teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Accenture's offers that may interest you