- Salary To be discussed
- Published on October 4th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New Happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Banking Manager helps in design and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
- Industry experience within commercial/retail, banking payments and/or digital banking operations.
- Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end banking lifecycles and operating models in Credit, Payments, or Digital Banking Operations.
- Successful track record of leading complex management/technology consulting engagements across the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with senior client executives.
- Technology expertise in banking systems such as nCino, LoanIQ, Salesforce.com, AFS, Misys.
- Develop world-class solutions for banking institutions.
- Become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients looking to solve critical business problem
- Define clients' business and technology strategy.
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms
- Manage all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables and risk assessment
- Deliver banking systems implementation engagements (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.).
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces.
- Develop of our next generation banking technology offerings.
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Build your reputation as an industry thought leader
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.