This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Electrification Industrial Solutions (ELIS) empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. The business provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure.
In the role of Repairs Sales Manager you will be responsible for the growth of ABB Industrial Solutions Canada Repairs product and service portfolio at industrial, utility, government, and commercial end user customers in Western Canada Service Territory with focus on Motors & Generators repairs, rewinds, upgrades and refurbishments.
- Be responsible for orders growth in Motors & Generators repairs, rewinds, upgrades and refurbishments, and other niche offerings as supported by the Edmonton Service Center
- Accurately identify opportunities, forecast orders and sales for a given sales territory in Salesforce.com / RCS systems on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Meet and exceed individual orders targets with focus on convertibility and profitable growth.
- Develop and provide proposals and presentations to customers that convey ABB Industrial Solutions Repairs portfolio of repair services, specialty segments, and service center capabilities geared to specific customer segments / targets.
- Develop new customer contacts and conversion goals and grow existing customer market share by providing market price input on all transactions.
- Develop customer relationships from transactional to enterprise selling level.
- Work closely with ABB Industrial Solutions Services sales team resources to maximize customer touch time and opportunity identification.
- Work with Network of all ABB Sales resources to leverage customer contacts.
- Work with Service Center Manger and Specialist to assure timely execution, completion and delivery of proposals.
- Provide competitive market feedback to the business on all proposals.
- Collaborate with Operations to define customer and equipment information for proposal generation, including flow repairs, Contractual Agreements, Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) and Long Term Maintenance Agreements (LTMA).
- Profile key customers in each business segment in your region to drive value selling.
- Provide customer insights to key service offering gaps for New Product Implementation development and capital expenditures for shop enhancements.
- Control operating and entertainment expenses within approved budgets (T&L)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college (OR a High School diploma / GED with a minimum of 8 years Marketing, Sales, Customer Service or hands-on experience associated with Switchgear repairs, refurbishments and upgrades MV or LV).
- Minimum 4 years of experience Marketing, Sales, Customer Service or experience associated with the Motors and Generator service and repairs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with the ability and willingness to meet ABB requirements for operating a company vehicle.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of external / internal customers.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience in successfully delivering business results.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Motors & Generators field services and repairs.
- Inquiry To Order and/or Order To Remittance.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple transactions and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in establishing value-based pricing combined with reality-based product and service differentiation.
- Self-directed, highly detail-oriented, organized, and flexible.
- Proven accountability and Integrity.
- Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Proven coordination and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of customer financial drivers / needs.
- High proficiency in utilizing analytical software and sales tools including Salesforce.com, RCS, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Industrial Market connections in the assigned territory.
- Able to discuss complex repair technology in a clear and concise manner with a variety of audiences.
- Consistent track record of meeting performan
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. CA69507911E1
Other ABB inc.'s offers that may interest you