Our client, an emerging leader in the medical software industry, is seeking 3 back-end Linux Technicians, to complement the existing team.
Put your expertise in a dynamic work environment where the challenges are an integral part of every day!
- For applications running in back-end Linux, you must meet various customer technical support demands;
- Provide technical support for applications / server-side, running under Linux, as well as for applications / client-side running under Windows in critical environments.
- Stimulating, dynamic and progressive work environment :
- Competitive benefits package, including :
o 3 weeks holiday
o 6 days personal leave of absence
o Complete insurances, paid entirely by the employer
o Corporate discount when registering at a Fitness Center
Technical Qualifications :
- 2 years + of experience in Unix/Linux administration
- Remote troubleshooting (protocole SSH, VPN)
- SQL and knowledge of databases (Sybase, MySQL, Postgresql)
- Windows (basic workstation configuration and troubleshooting)
- Assets :Perl, Python shell scripting and other scripting languages, TCP/IP, network security, IPSec, VPN, low-level Unix tape management and technologies
Please include your résumé : (preferably in Word format)