For our client Pratt & Whitney Canada, and for a 12 months full-time contract, as a Customer Quality Manager, you will be responsible for all Customer related Quality Assurance aspects for various customers, possibly including engine where necessary.
Act as focal point for Customer Quality organization. In addition, identify other applicable customer program quality requirements from all sources (e.g. Corporate, Regulatory, Industry). Ensure flow down of and compliance with these requirements by internal/external producers including partners. Oversee the timely resolution of related product and process non-conformances. Develop and implement appropriate metrics to monitor and measure performance during pre-production and production phases of the program. Participate in Program Management Teams and keep Team and Program Manager up to date regarding Quality program issues. Identify Quality related program risks and develop and implement appropriate risk mitigation plans. Lead various OEM Quality teams. Regularly meet with the Customer Quality organization to address Quality issues.
Typical duties include:
- Generating monthly quality reports of Quality;
- Driving short, medium, and long term projects to streamline Quality metrics data collection and reporting;
- Deliver on departmental ACE initiative including providing direction to other departmental groups of process improvements and lean initiatives;
- Represent Pratt & Whitney to the group quality metrics meetings.
- Bachelor degree with 4 to 7 years experience or Master degree with 2 to 5 years experience;
- Perfectly fluent in French and English;
- Engine knowledge, an asset;
- Customer experience an asset.
This employer supports the principles of employment equity and has established an equal access employment program for women, Aboriginal peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.