We are known as the world's leading source for personal and professional robot technology on the World Wide Web. We are in a field that has a bright future. We are just at page one, chapter one of the robotics revolution. Our strategy is solid, our growth is rapid and our ambitions are huge. At RobotShop, like many experts around the world, we believe that service robotics will become the next major industrial phase that humanity will encounter. RobotShop is a pioneer in its sector of activity. We work continuously to conserve and reinforce our leadership position because we want to make sure to have a positive impact. We want to make sure Robotics has a positive impact.
The community manager will be responsible for the development and growth of RobotShop's community. The candidate will represent both RobotShop and the community itself. He will be highly motivated in helping RobotShop thrive as the leader in the robotic field.
Tasks and responsibilities:
More specifically, the community manager will be in charge of several tasks such as:
- Manage and moderate the community;
- Manage the content creation process and communications;
- Manage various projects related to the growth of the community;
- Mobilize the community member and ensure they are engaged and active;
- Gather ideas and comments from the community;
- Establish development strategies and action plans;
- Manage implementation and execution of action plans;
- Quality Control of the deployments of new functionalities at the technologies platform level;
- Event planning, promotions and other relevant activities;
- Content creation (article, blog posts, press releases, etc.);
- Responsible for the overall creation and execution of the social media communication strategy;
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and online influencers;
- Analyze and follow up on the engagement levels and other metrics;
- Implement processes surrounding brand monitoring tools;
- All related tasks.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Bachelor's Degree in communications and/or Marketing;
- Any university level in related field will be considered.
- Proven work experience as a community manager;
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands;
- Experience in web content.
- Manifest an interest in technologies and robotics.
- Excellent knowledge of social networks ( Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Linkedin, Google+ , etc.);
- Experience in content creation on different platforms such as Blogs, forums, etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of the web environment and technologies in general.
- Bilingual written french and english due to our international market ( will be tested before interviews);
- Excellent communication skills in private and in public;
- Excellent judgment;
- Excellent sense of organization;
- Excellent sense of analysis;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent sense of synthesis;
- Excellent capacity to react properly face to unpredictable situations;
- Excellent sense of priority.
Compensations (vacations, benefits, bonuses, premiums , etc.):
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation/ sick days per year ( according to seniority and / or experience);
- 9 paid holidays;
- Flexible hours: arrival between 7 h 30 and 9 h 30 and ending between 15h30 to 17 h 30 (chosen by the candidate);
- Free social activities organized by the company (ex.:annual summer BBQ, Christmas party), many of which are also free for spouse and children;
- Paid “Beer trust” on Fridays, with beverages & chips to encourage social interaction;
- 2 terraces available (enjoy meals outside or simply relax);
- Medical insurance option (partly covered by RobotShop;
- Library (books, magazines, and several robotic products are available for personal loan);
- Discount for personal product purchases;
- Profit sharing program;
- In recognition of the number of years of service, RobotShop provides an annual gift to loyal employees;
- Pension plan with % contribution from RobotShop;
- Reimbursement of approved training programs;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Free parking including charging stations for electric cars.
Other RobotShop Inc.'s offers that may interest you