Under the supervision of the project officer, the inspector quality control verifies and controls the stages of construction according to the quality standards Maisons Laprise.
1. Analyze the customer file, the plans and the estimate of construction with the project officer.
2. Execute the physical statement of the ground: type of ground, lowering, measure of the foundations, the accessibility of the ground, type of hoisting device, etc.
3. Visit of the ground during a new sale.
4. Insure a presence and oversee the works of unloading of the kit Laprise.
5. Fill the requisitions of unloading.
6. Insure a presence during the excavation, the implementation of the foundations and make the statement of the diagonals of foundation.
7.Inspect the various stages of the progress of the works and complete the reports of visit and inspection, according to the method of 300 points.
8. Identify the lack of material on the construction site, and transport the material being lacking on the construction site.
9. Explain to the customers the assembly plan and the functioning of the installations for the realization of its residence.
10. Make sign the acceptances of works to the customers.
11. Answer the technical questions of the customers, by phone.
12. Make sure of the quality and the conformity of the work of the subcontractors and of the customers.
13. Make sure of the good progress on the construction site at the customer satisfaction.
14. Complete the documents of required control and make the final inspection with the customer.
15. Make daily relations to the project officer.
16. Complete the daily report(relationship) of the GPS(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM) of the vehicle.
17. Participate in meetings and in t trainings
18. Execute menus works of correction, adjustment on the construction site.
19. Make sure of the cleanliness of the construction site, and make required.
20. Find solution, when necessity.
21. Support the project officer.
22. Make any other related tasks asked by the project officer.
Autonomous, organizational sense, positive attitude, customer service capacity and teamwork, the manual dexterity, excellent capacity of analysis, responsible, reliable, multi-purpose.
Possibility, during a certain period of the year, of having to make extra hours and/or fitted to needs. Can be called to move outside of the region.