Sales and Customer Service Agent
Sales and Customer Service is your strength.
- Provide outstanding customer service by getting to know your client’s needs so that you can readily recommend optional products and services
- Correctly open and close rental agreements using computer software
- Provide a friendly shuttle service and practice safe driving
- Perform basic vehicle inspections
- Use your organizational abilities to optimize the fleet planning
- Base salary of $12.00 per hour
- Access to a variable monthly commission program based on performance
- Complete, fully paid training program
- Full group insurance plan after 6 months
- Employee recognition program
- A 4 days on/ 3 days off schedule is offered at some service locations, allowing you more leisure time
Are you ambitious and want to go further?
Become a specialist in the field to skilfully manage a branch of your own. We offer a customized development program that can help you reach your goal.
Thank you for your interest. We are an equal opportunity employer. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
This employer supports the principles of employment equity and has established an equal access employment program for women, Aboriginal peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities.