Job Title: Junior Sales Representative
Division/Department: Sales Department
Reports to: Sales Manager & Sales Representatives
LRDG has now extended its services into the fields of E-Learning, Language Assessments, Learning and Content Management Systems and continues to perfect Blended Learning solutions. This wide range of innovative e-solutions and tools are available to organizations with training and evaluation needs for use on a hosted basis or installing in their own facilities, or even a combination of alternatives.
1. Assist the Sales Director and Representatives in the various administrative functions of selling language training.
2. Upon promotion to sales representative, manage and develop existing and new account territories.
- Act as liaison between Sales Director and clients in Sales Director’s absence.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries speaking in a clear and pleasant manner. Exercise decision-making skills to direct callers’ requests. Accurately record and distribute messages for staff in timely manner.
- Take training inquiry information via telephone and email and prepare/send proper material.
- Use various computer word processing, spreadsheet creation, and other software packages to enter data, maintain forecasts, fill-out internal documents including expense and sales reports, and any other required paperwork.
- Necessary account follow-ups.
- Distribute documents to appropriate persons and locations to ensure prompt processing of time sensitive information by sales and accounting staff.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
LRDG provides a professional and conducive work environment and all tools and facilities required for the responsibilities assigned. Career advancement for qualified, proven demonstration of understanding and knowledge of company products and services.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- University Undergraduate Bachelor degree
- Fluent in both French and English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication, organization & interpersonal skills
- Sales Experience.
- Detail oriented, result oriented, with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Administrative knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to collaborate with management to create efficient solutions.
- Passion for of e-learning & various training aspects
- Autonomous, resourceful & reliable, with a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and independently carry out multiple projects.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Other iSpeaky's offers that may interest you