Are you seeking a warm, family-like ambience within a large company? You'll be responsible for important clients' account receivables, thus demonstrating your organizational skills. In this diverse and challenging position, you will be working both in customer service and administration, while enjoying competitive benefits in an extraordinary work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Taking orders from different clients, determine the inventory available and inform them of the delays;
* Prioritising and tracking orders;
* Handling incoming calls and emails;
* Conferring with customers in order to ensure that all relevant information is being provided;
* Analyzing customers' needs in order to fully meet their expectations;
* Writing up documentation when necessary.
Emplois Compétences is a personnel recruitment consulting firm. We enable permanent and temporary job placements, for part-time as well as full-time positions. Our services are completely free for job seekers. Visit www.emploiscompetences.com to view all our job offers.
* Secondary school diploma;
* Three (3) years of customer service experience in the manufacturing industry;
* Fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
* Knows how to use Office suite and has good typing skills;
* Is a good team-player and knows has the ability to manage priorities.