Under the supervision of the Corporate Controller, the office clerk/administrative aid is responsible for receiving and redirecting phone calls, greeting visitors, and assisting various departments with their administrative tasks.
Description of main responsibilities :
- Receive and redirect incoming phone calls depending on their pertinence;
- Greet and sign in visitors at the reception area;
- Complete filing for various departments;
- Complete shipping of customer orders (shipping documents and courier), and promotional pouches (samples & brochures);
- Conduct regular follow ups on shipments;
- Support the accounting department with data entry;
- Support sales department with data entry (quotation statistics, technical data, order entry);
- Contact (and follow up) new customers for payment information (credit card);
- Data entry or transfer of information in ERP system.
Professional and Technical Skills & Experience:
- DEP or any other related education/training;
- 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (specifically, Excel);
- Fluently bilingual (written & spoken);
- Experience in basic accounting;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (an asset).
- Good communicator ;
- Courteous ;
- Discreet ;
- Thorough and meticulous;
- Resourceful ;
- Self-sufficient ;
- Possess a good sense of priority.