Cintas is the leader in corporate identity uniform programs, helping companies of all sizes consistently present a clean, crisp, professional look. We also have specialized flame resistant garments and garments for cleanroom environments. In addition to offering the largest variety of uniform colors and styles in the industry, our Facility Services group helps our customers keep their businesses looking clean and professional with floor mats, restroom supplies, mops, and shop towels. Our floor mats, which can be customized with corporate logos, check dirt at the door while reducing slips, falls and housekeeping costs. We handle all of the details so our customers don't have to.
Cintas is currently looking for a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured, two-year training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, as well as the uniform and facility services industries overall. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for what area best matches his or her interests, skills, and abilities. Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply to a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management, or Service Management. Driving a van or personal car is required in two of the rotations. The purpose is to prepare the Management Trainee for a General Management or equivalent Corporate or Director function within 5-7 years of experience with Cintas.
• A four year University degree (BAC)
• A valid driver's licence
• Internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role, a plus
• A leadership/management role in campus or related extracurricular activities, a plus
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, a plus
• Ability to meet the physical requirement of the position
• Bilingual (French and English)
Our Management Trainee enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• RRSP and DPSP Contribution
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities